What would you like to do?
|Schedule an exam
Use our online
mammogram appointment request form or call 720-493-3700.
Breast Biopsy - Call 720-493-3225.
Other exam or procedure - Call 720-493-3700.
About Invision Sally Jobe
Invision Sally Jobe is a premiere provider of imaging services in the Denver area.
Here's what makes us special.
Comfort & Convenience
Providing excellent care and a positive experience are
our top priorities. We have over 10 centers in the South Denver area with
convenient exam times, including evening and weekend hours. We also accept
most insurance plans.
Spectrum of Services
Invision Sally Jobe is known nationwide for our breast services, including
mammography. But we are also
Denver's largest provider for additional medical imaging services such as
MRI (including open-bore MRI)
and CT scans. Some of our additional
areas of expertise are head and neck, cardiac, and orthopedic evaluations.
Our well-trained, innovative radiologists are from the
nation's most respected programs and universities. Most are fellowship trained
and have a high level of expertise in their chosen specialty. Many have received
national recognition for their publications and contributions.
We are committed to utilizing progressive techniques for diagnostic imaging. We've
been the first to offer various exams, such as
3D mammography and
musculoskeletal ultrasound, in the Denver area. We also participate in clinical trials,
such as the 3D mammography trial, for which the
results were recently reported in The Journal of the American Medical Association.
Cost Effective Imaging
We provide high quality, cost effective imaging exams in
the Denver metropolitan area. Our radiologists also read for many local hospitals
and are able to provide continuity of care between these hospitals and our
Radiology News & Events
2014 Komen Race for the Cure
Do you get your mammograms at Invision Sally Jobe? Whether you’re a patient, loved one or simply
someone who wants to help fight breast cancer, you’re invited to join us for the Susan G. Komen
Race for the Cure, Sunday, Sept. 28, at the Pepsi Center!
This positive and powerful event helps women right here in our community, with 75% of the net proceeds staying in Colorado. The remaining 25% supports breast cancer research,
education and scientific programs worldwide.
Join the Invision Sally Jobe Team
Do You Have Dense Breasts?
Approximately 40 percent of women do. Studies have shown that mammography can miss some cancers in women with dense breast tissue. One of our patients and Dr. Lora Barke, medical director of the Invision Sally Jobe Breast Network, recently shared with Fox News how Screening Breast Ultrasound (SBU) after a mammogram can detect cancer and save lives.
Watch the interview.