Please contact our billing office at 303-643-4500 if you have any questions
regarding your bill, insurance, or payment. Payment of non-insurance covered expenses is expected at the time of service.
Medical Imaging of Colorado dba Invision Sally Jobe accepts credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard, American
Express, and Discover), personal checks, and cash.
Online Bill Pay
Medical Imaging of Colorado dba Invision Sally Jobe accepts credit card payments online through
a secure third-party web site.
To make an online payment, click on the name of the company that you see
on your bill. You'll be asked to supply your name (in a "last name, first name"
format please), account number and credit card information.
Medical Imaging of Colorado dba Invision Sally Jobe accepts many major insurance plans.
Please consult your insurance company for specific information on exam and procedure coverage.
Please bring your current insurance card with you to your appointment.
Payments of co-pays and deductibles are expected at the time of service.
The following insurance plans are accepted at all Invision Sally Jobe facilities. This is a
representative list of the contracts we hold and is subject to frequent change.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (Excludes HMO Select and CU Health Plan Exclusive)
- Auto Insurance
- Beech Street*
- Cigna (Excludes CU Health Plan - Exclusive Network - Effective 7/1/12)
- Children’s Health Plan Plus (CHP+)
- Colorado Access (Excludes Access Health Colorado)
- Colorado Choice Health Plans
- Colorado HealthOP (Excludes EPO plans)
- Coventry Health Care (First Health)*
- Cypress Care
- Doctor's Care
- Erickson Advantage
- Great-West Healthcare
- HealthNet/VA/Patient Centered Community Care (PCCC)
- Humana Choicecare (Excludes HMOx plan)
- Medicaid Of Colorado (Excludes Denver Health)
- Medicare Of Colorado
- Multiplan (PHCS)*
- NextImage Medical
- One Call Medical
- Rocky Mountain Healthplans
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workman's Compensation
* These contracts have multiple payors and /or groups. Benefits may be reduced or not paid for out of network plans.
Medical Lien Companies
- Injury Finance
- Marrick Medical Finance