Many of Radiology Imaging Associates' radiologists have received national recognition
for their publication of peer-reviewed articles and text books and for other contributions
in their specialties. Following are some of the publications and articles written by our
Kenneth Allison, M.D.
- Allan JS, Rose GA, Choo JK, Arn JS, Vesga L, Mawulawde K, Slisz JK, Allison K, Madsen JC. Morphometric analyses to predict appropriate donor size for swine-to-human cardiac xenotransplantation. Transplantation Proceedings 1999; 31: 975-77.
- Haller GW, Esnaola N, Yamada K, Wu A, Shimizu A, Hansen A, Ferrara VR, Allison KS, Colvin RB, Sykes M, Sachs DH. Thymic transplantation across an MHC class I barrier in swine. The Journal of Immunology 1999; 163: 3785-92.
- Lee RS, Yamada K, Womer KL, Pillsbury EP, Allison KS, et al. Blockade of CD28-B7, but not CD40-CD154, prevents costimulation of allogeneic porcine and xenogeneic human anti-porcine T cell responses. The Journal of Immunology 2000; 164: 3434-44
- Schwarze ML, Menard MT, Fuchimoto Y, Huang CA, Houser S, Mawulawde K, Allison KS, Sachs DH, Madsen JC. Mixed hematopoietic chimerism induces long-term tolerance to cardiac allografts in miniature swine. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery 2000; 70: 131-9.
- Yamada K, Mawulawde K, Menard MT, Shimizu A, Allison KS, et al. Mechanisms of tolerance induction and prevention of cardiac allograft vasculopathy in miniature swine... The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 2000; 119 ((4 Pt 1): 709-19
- Allan JS, Rose GA, Choo JK, Arn JS, Vesga L, Mawulawde K, Slisz JK, Allison K, Madsen JC. Morphometric analysis of miniature swine hearts as potential human xenografts. Xenotransplantation 2001; 8: 90-3.
- Menard MT, Schwarze ML, Allan JS, Johnston DR, Mawulawde K, Shimizu A, Yamada K, Houser SL, Allison KS, Sachs DH, Madsen JC. Composite “thymoheart” transplantation improves cardiac allograft survival. American Journal of Transplantation 2004; 4:79-86
- Allison KS, Miller TS, Bello JA. “Neuroradiological Imaging in Children.” In: Walker AM, Kaufman DM, Pfeffer CR, and Solomon GE, eds. Child and Adolescent Neurology for Psychiatrists, 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2008; 13-45.
- Allison KS. “Posterior Element Lesions.” In: Small JE and Schaefer PW, eds. Neuroradiology: Key Differential Diagnosis and Clinical Questions. Philadelphia: Elsevier 2013; 239-42.
- Allison KS. “Vertebral Compression Fractures.” In: Small JE and Schaefer PW. Neuroradiology: Key Differential Diagnosis and Clinical Questions. Philadelphia: Elsevier 2013; 253-56.
Lora Barke, D.O.
- Muriel Anita Simmons, RT(R)(M), Judy Chavez, RT(R)(M)(BS) RDMS, and Lora D. Barke, DO. Patient Positioning and Mammography. eRadImaging.com (http://www.eradimaging.com/site/article.cfm?ID=787)
Brett Bartz, M.D.
- Maxfield CM, Bartz BH, Shaffer JF. A pattern-based approach to bowel obstruction in the newborn. Pediatric Radiology. 2013, 43(3):318-329.
- Bartz, Brett H.; Case, Ian; Srinivasan, Ashok; Mukherji, Suresh K. Delayed MDCT Imaging Results in Increased Enhancement in Patients With Head and Neck Neoplasms. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 2006, Volume 30, Issue 6, pp. 972-974.
- Roubidoux MA, Lecarpentier GL, Fowlkes JB, Bartz B, Pai D, Gordon SP, Schott AF, Johnson TD, Carson PL. Sonographic evaluation of early-stage breast cancers that undergo neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2005, 24(7):885-95.
Richard Bellon, M.D.
- Frei D, Gerber J, Turk A, McPherson M, Heck D, Hui F, Joseph G, Jahan R, Miskolczi L, Carpenter J, Grobelny T, Goddard J, Turner RD, Huddle D, Bellon R, Chaudry I. The SPEED study: initial clinical evaluation... J NeuroIntervent Surg 2013;00:1–4.
- Tarr R, Hsu D, Alfke K, Stingele R, Jansen O, Frei D, Bellon R, Madison M, Struffert T, Dorfler A, Grunwald IQ, Reith W, Haass A. The POST trial: initial post-market experience of the Penumbra system... J NeuroIntervent Surg 2010;2:341-344.
- Chen CC, Bellon RJ, Ogilvy CS, Putman CM. Aneurysms of the Lateral Spinal Artery. Neurosurgery 2001:48: 949-954.
- Bellon RJ, Putman CM, Budzik RF, et. al. Rheolytic Thrombectomy of the Occluded Internal Carotid Artery in the Setting of Acute Ischemic Stroke. American Journal of Neuroradiology 2001 22: 526-530.
- Rordorf G, Bellon RJ, Budzik Jr RF et al. Silent Thromboembolic Events Associated with the Treatment of Unruptured Cerebral Aneurysms by Use of Guglielmi Detachable Coils... American Journal of Neuroradiology 2001 22: 5-10.
- Putman CM and Bellon RJ. Endovascular Versus Surgical Treatment of Basilar Artery Apex Aneurysms. Commentary in Journal Watch Neurology 1(6):43-44, 1999.
- Erly W.K., Bellon R.J., Carmody R.F., Seeger J.F. Magnetic Resonnance Imaging of Acute Coccidiodal Meningitis. American Journal of Neuroradiology 20:509-514, 1999.
- Bellon, R.J., Liu A.Y., Adler J.R., and Norbash, A.M. Percutaneous Transfemoral Embolization of an Indirect Carotid Cavernous Fistula with Cortical Venous Access to the Cavernous Sinus: Case Report. Journal of Neurosurgery 90:959-963, 1999.
- Bellon, R. J. and Ozgur, H. "Interventional Neuroradiology" in Neuroimaging: Clinical and Physical Principles, ed. Zimmerman R.A., Gibby W.A., and Carmody R.F. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1999.
- Bellon, R. J. and Seeger, J. F. Cavernous Angiomas: A Radiologic Review. International Journal of Neuroradiology, 3(4) 343-355, 1997.
- Bellon, R. J., Wright, W. H., and Unger, E. CT Guided Pericardial Drainage Catheter Placement with Subsequent Pericardial Sclerosis. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography, 19(4):672 - 673, 1995.
- Bellon, R. J. and Horwitz, S. M. Three - Dimensional Computed Tomography Studies of the Tendons of the Foot and Ankle. Journal of Digital Imaging, 5:46 - 50, 1992.
- Roelofs, L. D. and Bellon, R. J. Multi - Adatom Interaction Effects in a Lattice Gas Model for Cu and Au Adsorption on W (110). Journal of Surface Science, 223:585 - 598, 1989.
James Chang, M.D.
- Chang J, Thapa M. Radiographic Assessment of the Pediatric Foot (iBook format). Submitted to MedEdPORTAL
- Chang J, Gilberston-Dahdal D. Case Study: Supracardiac Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return. Diagnostic Imaging Case Study, July 2012, http://www.diagnosticimaging.com/case-studies/content/article/113619/2091674
- Hirenallur-S DK, Haworth ST, Leming JT, Chang J, Hernandez G, Gordon JB, Rusch NJ. Upregulation of vascular calcium channels in neonatal piglets with hypoxia-induced pulmonary hypertension. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2008 Nov; 295(5):L915-24
- Chang J, Thapa M, How to Make and Publish an iPad Radiology Textbook, From Start to Finish. Association of University Radiologists, Los Angeles 2013.
- Chang J, Gilbertson-Dahdal D. Computer Tomographic Angiography Characterization of Each Type of Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return. North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging (NASCI), Seattle, WA. 2010.
Alan Chiang, M.D., Ph.D.
- Chiang JT, Carl M, Du J. “Signal and contrast effects due to T2 decay during k-space readout of UTE (ultrashort TE) sequences.” Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2014 Apr; 32(3):259-269.
- Chiang JT and Carl M. “Signal and contrast effects due to T2 decay during k-space readout of UTE (ultrashort TE) sequences.” Magnetic Resonance Imaging, conditional acceptance pending revisions (resubmitted 9/4/2013).
- Carl M and Chiang JT. “Investigations of the origin of phase differences seen with ultrashort TE imaging of short T2 meniscal tissue.” Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. 2012 Apr;67(4):991-1003.
- Du J, Chiang AJ, Chung CB, Statum S, Znamirowski R, Takahashi A, Bydder GM. “Orientational analysis of the Achilles tendon and enthesis using an ultrashort echo time spectroscopic imaging sequence.” Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2010 Feb;28(2):178-84.
- Chiang JT, Steciuk M, Shtonda B, Avery L. “Evolution of pharyngeal behaviors and neuronal functions in free-living soil nematodes.” Journal of Experimental Biology, May 2006; 209(10):1859-1873.
- Ferguson DA, Chiang JT, Richardson JA, Graff J. “eXPRESSION: an in silico tool to predict patterns of gene expression.” Gene Expression Patterns, June 2005; 5(5):619-628.
- Chiang JT and Niu Q. “Quantum adiabatic particle transport in optical lattices” Physical Review A (Rapid Communications), April 1998, 57(4): R2278-2280.
Andrew Fisher, M.D., M.B.A.
- "Body CT: A Practical Approach" (textbook)
- "Thoracic Imaging: A Practical Approach" (textbook)
- "Pocket Guide to Body CT, Differential Diagnosis" (textbook)
Kristin Freestone, M.D.
- "Radiology Oral Board Review: A Keyword Approach"
Donald Frei, M.D.
- The FDA approval process for medical devices: an inherently flawed system or a valuable pathway for innovation? Accepted for publication, JNIS, 2012 May. Fargen KM, Frei D, et al.
- Endovascular therapy of acute ischemic stroke: report of the Standards of Practice Committee of the Society of NeuroInterventional surgery. J Neurointerv Surg. 2012 Mar 1;4(2):87-93. Epub 2012 Jan. 24. Blackham KA, Frei D et al.
- The Penumbra Stroke System: a technical review. J NeuroIntervent Surg 2011. doi:10.1136/neurintsurg-2011-010080, Yoo AJ, Frei D, Tateshima S, et al
- Styloidogenic Jugular Venous Compression Syndrome: Diagnosis and Treatment. Neurosurgery. 2011 Aug 19. [Epub ahead of print Dashti SR, Nakaji P, Hu YC, Frei DF, Abla AA, Yao T, Fiorella D
- The POST trial: initial post-market experience of the Penumbra system: revascularization of large vessel occlusion in acute ischemic stroke in U.S. and Europe J NeuroIntervent Surg 2010. 2:341e344. doi:10.1136/jnis.2010.002600, Tarr R, Frei D, et al
- Multimodal imaging does not delay intravenous thrombolytic therapy in acute stroke. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2011 May;32(5):864-8. Epub 2011 Feb 10. Salottolo KM, Fanale CV, Leonard KA, Frei DF, Bar-Or D.
- Predictors of Good Clinical Outcomes, Mortality, and Successful Revascularization in Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke Undergoing Thrombectomy Pooled Analysis... , Stroke. 2009. 40:3777-3783, Nogeira R, Frei D, et al
- The Penumbra Pivotal Stroke Trial Safety and Effectiveness of a New Generation of Mechanical Devices for Clot Removal in Intracranial Large Vessel Occlusive Disease Stroke. 2009. 40:2761-2768, Tarr R, Frei D, et al
- Comparison of Mechanical Embolectomy and Intraarterial Thrombolysis in Acute Ischemic Stroke within the MCA: MERCI and Multi MERCI compared to PROACT II, Neurocrit Care 2009. 10:43–49, Josephson S, Frei D, et al
- Demonstration and Partial Characterization of Parasite-Specific Immunoglobulin A Responses in Human Strongyloidiasis. Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 25: 1505-1510, 1987. Robert M Genta MD, Donald F Frei MD, Michael Linke
William Grande, M.D.
- Grande WJ and Stavropoulos SW. Retrievable inferior vena cava filters. Applied Radiology. 2006 Mar; 8-23.
- Grande WJ, Trerotola SO, Reilly PM, Clark TW, et al. Experience with the Recovery Filter as a retrievable inferior vena cava filter. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2005 Sep; 16(9): 1189-93.
- Baechler EC, Batliwalla F, Karypis G, et al. Interferon-inducible gene expression signature in peripheral blood cells of patients with severe lupus. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2003 Mar 4; 100(5): 2610-5.
- Schatz GC, Fisher B, Grande WJ, Kumayama K, & Pederson LA. Reactive quenching of OH(A2) Sigma (+) in collisions with H atoms. J Phys Chem A. 2001; 105: 2515-2521.
- Merlau ML, Grande WJ, Nguyen ST, & Hupp JT. Enhanced activity of manganese (III) porphyrin epoxidation catalysts through supramolecular complexation. J Mol Catal A, 2000; 156 (1-2): 79-84.
- Patel PJ, Grande WJ, and Hieb RA. Endovascular Management of Acute Aortic Syndromes. Semin Intervent Radiol 2011; 28(1): 10-23.
Jennifer Hankinson, M.D.
- “Fetal Central Nervous System Abnormalities: An MR Imaging Pictorial Review.” Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting; Denver, Colorado 2007.
- “Indications for Fluoroscopy in the Emergency Room Setting.” Association of University Radiologists Annual Meeting; Austin, Texas 2006.
- “Team approach with gynecologists taking the lead role in selecting patients for uterine artery embolization.” West Virginia Medical Journal; Sep-Oct: 100 (5): 182-4. 2004.
Luke Hoagland, M.D.
- L. F. Hoagland. “Cases 46: Adrenal Injury, 124: Hepatitis, and 155: Epiglottitis”. In: H. H. Abujudeh, ed. Emergency Radiology Cases. New York: Oxford University Press; 2014.
- L. F. Hoagland, N. M. Major. “Radiology”. Oxford American Handbook of Sports Medicine. Ed. J. R. Bytomski, C. T. Moorman. New York: Oxford University Press, 2010. 587-652.
- L. F. Hoagland, T. K. Alkasab, P. E. Freer. Case Tracking and Sharing and System to Foster Consistent Group Standards of Practice and Improve Radiologist Experience in DBT. Journal of the American College of Radiology. 2014; September:910-2.
- L. F. Hoagland, R. A. Hitt. Techniques for Ultrasound Guided Percutaneous Core Needle Breast Biopsy. Applied Radiology. 2013; March:14-9.
- J. K. Hoang, L.F. Hoagland, R.E. Coleman, et al. Prognostic Value of Fluorine-18 Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography Imaging in Patients With Advanced-Stage Non–Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2008; 26(9):1459-64.
- L. F. Hoagland, M. J. Campa, E. B. Gottlin, J. E. Herndon, E. F. Patz. Haptoglobin and Post-Translational Glycan Modified Derivatives as Serum Biomarkers for the Diagnosis of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Cancer. 2007; 110(10):2260-8.
- L. F. Hoagland, T. K. Alkasab, et al. Methodology for Utilizing an Intranet Software Program to Improve Practice Quality, Value, and Safety... Feb 2012, The American College of Radiology Conference. Scottsdale, AZ. [oral presentation]
- L. F. Hoagland, N. M. Major. Extensive Glenoid Labrum Tears: Characterization, and Efficacy of MRI Evaluation. April 2008, The American Roentgen Ray Society 108th Annual Meeting. Washington, DC. [oral presentation]
- J. K. Hoang, L. F. Hoagland, E. F. Patz. Prognostic Value of FDG PET Imaging in Patients in Advanced Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma. Nov 2007, Radiological Society of North America 94th Scientific Assembly. Chicago, IL. [oral presentation]
- L. F. Hoagland, M. J. Campa, et al. Haptoglobin and glycoforms of haptoglobin as serum biomarkers for the detection of non-small cell lung cancer. March 2007, Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Annual Meeting. Durham, NC. [poster presentation]
- R. Furukawa, L. F. Hoagland, R. C. Davis, A. G. Maselli, M. Fechheimer. Myosin II Is Required for Hirano Body Formation. Dec 2004, 44th American Society for Cell Biology Annual Meeting. Washington, D.C. [poster presentation]
- L. F. Hoagland, R. C. Davis, et al. The Role of Myosin II in Hirano Body Formation, and the Impact of Hirano Bodies on Cell Viability. April 2004, Center for Undergraduate Research Opportunities Annual Symposium. Athens, GA. [poster presentation]
Jason Kelly, M.D.
- “Coronary CT Angiography Findings in Patients Without Coronary Calcification” AJR 2008
David Loy, M.D.
- DN Loy and B Jagadeesan. Pediatric MR Angiography: in Magnetic Resonance Angiography: Principles and Applications. Ed. Tim Carroll and James Carr, Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. In press.
- Kim JH, Loy DN, Wang Q, Budde MD, Schmidt RE, Trinkaus K, Song SK. Diffusion tensor imaging at 3 hours after traumatic spinal cord injury predicts long-term locomotor recovery. J Neurotrauma 2010 Mar; 27(3): 587-98.
- Loy DN, Rich KM, Simpson J, Dorward I, Santanam L, and CP Derdeyn. Time-of-flight magnetic resonance angiography imaging of residual AVM nidus after Onyx embolization. Neurosurgical Focus 2009 May; 26(5): E13.
- Loy DN, Kim JH, Song SK. Diffusion tensor imaging predicts hyperacute spinal cord injury severity. J Neurotrauma 2007 Jun;24(6):979-90.
- Kim JH, Loy DN, Liang HF, Trinkaus K, Schmidt R, Song SK. Noninvasive diffusion tensor imaging of evolving white matter pathology in a mouse model of acute spinal cord injury. Magn Reson Med 2007 58(2):253-60
- Talbott JF, Loy DN, Ying L, Mengsheng QS, Bunge MB, Rao MS, Whittemore SR. 2005. Endogenous Nkx2.2+/Olig2+ oligodendrocyte precursor cells fail to remyelinate the demyelinated adult rat spinal cord in the absence of astrocytes.Exp Neurol 192:11-24
- Loy DN, Sroufe AE, Pelt JL, Burke DA, Cao Q, Talbott JF, and Whittemore SR. 2005. Serum biomarkers for experimental acute spinal cord injury: Rapid elevation of neuron specific enolase and S-100b. Neurosurgery 56(2): 391-397
- Loy DN, Magnuson DSK, Zhang YP, Onifer SM, Mills MD, Cao QL, Darnall JB, Fajardo LC, Burke DA, and Whittemore SR. 2002. Functional redundancy of ventral spinal locomotor pathways. J Neurosci 22: 324-327
- Loy DN, Crawford CH, Darnall JB, Burke DA, Onifer SM and Whittemore SR. 2002. Temporal progression of angiogenesis and basal lamina deposition after contusive spinal cord injury in the adult rat. J Comp Neurol 445: 308-324.
- Loy DN, Talbott JF, Onifer SM, Mills MD, Burke DA, Darnall JB, Fajardo LC, Magnuson DSK and Whittemore SR. 2002. Both dorsal and ventral spinal cord pathways contribute to overground locomotion in the adult rat. Exp Neurol 177(2): 575-580.
- Loy DN, Kim JH, Trinkaus K, Schmidt RE, Song SK. Diffusion tensor imaging of spinal cord injury: regional differences in white matter damage during the hyperacute phase. International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (Berlin, Germany)
- Loy DN, Kim JH, Song SK. Diffusion tensor imaging: a promising diagnostic tool for stratification of hyperacute spinal cord injury severity. Society for Neuroscience 2006. Atlanta.
- Whittemore SR, Loy DN, Sroufe AE, Wilkey DW, Merchant ML, Klein JB. Novel biomarkers for spinal cord injury. American Society for Neural Transplantation and Repair. 2005.
- Loy DN and Whittemore SR. Stem cells and CNS repair. Research Louisville. Institute for Cellular Therapeutics Lecture Series, 2002.
- Talbott JF, Loy DN, Onifer SM, Mills MD, Burke DK, Darnall JB, Fajardo LC, Magnuson DSK, Whittemore SR. Local demyelinating lesions demonstrate spontaneous recovery of axonal conduction in... 8th Int'l Conf of Neural Transplantation and Repair, 2002
- Whittemore SR, Cao Q, Benton RL, Loy DN, Howard RM, Tsoulfas P. Lineage restriction of CNS stem cells grafted into the injured spinal cord. Third Deauville International Conference on Spinal Cord Injury (Normandy, France), 2002.
- Loy DN, Crawford CH, Darnall JB, Burke DA, and Whittemore SR. Temporal progression of blood vessel loss and revascularization after spinal cord injury. American Society for Neural Transplantation and Repair. Exp Neurol 170: 221, 2001.
- Loy DN, Zhang YP, Onifer SM, Mills MD, Fajardo LC, Cao Q, Burke DK, Magnuson DSK, Whittemore SR. Characterization of ventral spinal cord tracts responsible for locomotion in the adult rat. Society for Neuroscience 26: 327.4, 2001.
Eric Malden, M.D.
- "Covered Stents for Non-Aortic Pseudoaneurysm" in Seminars in General Surgery
- "Endovascular Stent-Grafts for Aneurysmal and Occlusive Vascular Disease: An Initial Institutional Experience" in American Journal of Surgery
Michael Preece, M.D.
- Corey DL, Preece MT, Wiggins RH, Rees JH, Lubdha SM, Osborn AG. Intravascular Large B-cell Lymphoma: Central Nervous System Imaging Spectrum. American Journal Neuroradiology 2010 (submitted for publication).
- Preece MT, Osborn AG, Chin SS, Smirniotopoulos JG. Intracranial Neurenteric Cysts: Pathology and Imaging Spectrum. American Journal Neuroradiology 2006
- Preece MT, Osborn AG, Chin SS, Smirniotopoulos JG. Intracranial Neurenteric Cysts: Pathology and Imaging Spectrum (Presented at the 44th Annual Scientific Meeting, American Society of Neuroradiology, San Diego, May 2006)
- Osborn AG, Preece MT. Intracranial Cysts: Radiologic-Pathologic Correlations and Imaging Approach. Radiology, 2006
- Preece MT. “Meningioma Embolization,” Interventional Pocket Radiologist, Amirsys Inc., 2002
Andrew Sonin, M.D., FACR
- Published over 25 peer-reviewed radiology articles
- Sonin AH, Manaster BJ, eds. Diagnostic Imaging: Musculoskeletal: Trauma. Amirsys Publications, Salt Lake City, 2010. (text book)
Peter Stratil, M.D., M.B.A.
- Stratil P and Burdick T. “Visceral Trauma: Principles of Management and Role of Embolotherapy.” Seminars in Vascular and Interventional Radiology:Volume 25(3)September 2008. p 271-280.
- Vaidya S, Cooke D, Kogut M, Stratil P, Bittles M, Sidhu M. “Imaging and Percutaneous Treatment of Vascular Anomalies.” Seminars in Vascular and Interventional Radiology: Volume 25(3) September 2008. p 216-233.
- Stratil P, Ha R, Beauchamp, Minoshima. “Business Plan Assessment for a Cyclotron-free Tracer Laboratory to Facilitate Translational Research and Clinical Trials using PET-based Imaging Biomarkers”. Alternate for RSNA National Meeting. 2008
- Stratil, PG and Stacy GS. “Multifocal, Metachronous Giant Cell Tumor in a 15 Year Old Boy.” Pediatric Radiology. 2005 Apr;35(4):444-8. Epub 2004 Oct 12.
- Stacy GS and Stratil PG. “Imaging Features of Giant Cell Tumor of Bone: A Retrospective Review of 100 Cases” Abstract Presented at 2004 RSNA Conference in Chicago, IL
Joseph Tan, M.D.
- “Theoretical Results for New Cylindrical Ultrasound Phased Array for Prostate Treatment,” Proc. 2nd Intl Sym. Therapeutic Ultrasound, M.A. Andrew, L.A. Crum, and S. Vaery, eds., pp. 384-390, 2003.
- “Ultrasound Phased Arrays for Prostate Treatment,” Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 109, pp. 3055-3064, 2001.
- “Design of focused ultrasound phased arrays for prostate treatment,” IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium, pp. 1247-1251, 2000.
Shane Wheeler, M.D.
- Positive Predictive Value of CT Urography in the Evaluation of Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer. Cheryl A. Sadow, Shane C. Wheeler, Jihoon Kim, Lucila Ohno-Machado, and Stuart G. Silverman. AJR 2010;195:337-343.
- Endovascular covered stent repair of an iatrogenic subclavian artery-topulmonary artery fistula and pseudoaneurysm Wheeler, Shane, M.D., Kenneth Zinn, M.D., Terence Hughes, M.D. Journal of Vascular Interventional Radiology. 2007 Jun;18(6):775-9.