- Invision grants User a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website. User may not download any portion of the Website except for downloadable forms. User may not modify any portion of the Website. This license does not include or entitle User to any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted to User.
- Invision, RIA, their employees, agents and contractors do not render medical advice, medical recommendations or medical diagnoses over the internet. Nothing contained on or in this Website is intended nor shall constitute the provision of medical services, medical advice, medical diagnoses or medical treatment plans. Information contained on the Website including, but not limited to content and surveys, is intended solely for your understanding and guidance. The contents of the Website may not be relied upon or considered a substitute by any User, for an in person consultation with a qualified medical professional with experience and expertise in the appropriate and relevant medical specialty. The results of any surveys conducted on or through the Website have not and will not be reviewed by any licensed medical professionals. Such surveys do not consider or take into account all of a User’s relevant medical history, his or her family health history, certain other information detectable only by physical examination and other factors and elements that may affect the outcome and results of any such survey. Invision and RIA make no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of any survey conducted through or on the Website. Invision and RIA are not responsible for any injury, illness, loss, harm or damages resulting from User’s use of, or reliance upon, the Website and/or its contents or results.
- Invision and RIA assume no responsibility for the activities, omissions, or other conduct of User. Nothing in the contents of the Website shall be considered an endorsement, guarantee, representation or warranty with respect to User or any third-party including, but not limited to, representations, warranties or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the Website in meeting User’s objectives. The Website and its contents are provided on an "as is" and "as available basis." Invision and RIA, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to, the warranties of marketability, merchantability, title, non-infringement of third parties’ rights and fitness for a particular purpose. Invision and RIA do not warrant that the Website will operate error-free or that the Website servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If User’s use of the Website results directly or indirectly in the need for servicing or replacing of equipment or data, Invision and RIA are not responsible for such costs.
- Invision and RIA make no representations, warranties or guarantees regarding the content of the Website including, but not limited to, hyperlinks, broken links, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Any links or content from other websites is provided merely as a convenience. Invision and RIA do not exercise any control over or have any responsibility for the contents of other websites connected or linked to the Website. Invision and RIA make no claims or representations regarding the ownership, accuracy, or completeness of the information or materials contained in such other websites, and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the use or reliance on such other websites.
- User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Invision and RIA (and their owners, officers, directors, managers, employees, contractors, physicians and agents) from and against any claims, demands, suits, damages or liability sustained or resulting, directly or indirectly, from the User’s utilization or reliance upon the Website or any of its contents.